Quick and Dirty Documentation for H3D
- Look at the demo in my public_dir/misc-examples/htest. The source
and model file "fury.h3d" are there as well. To run the demo, type
in "./htest fury.h3d". You can use the mouse to rotate and zoom
and the following keys: <s> - decrease star count, <S> - increase
star count, <f> - load in a model (enter filename from prompt), and
<ESC> - duh.
- To use the library libh3d.a, you need to add "-lh3d" to your
LIBS line in your Makefile.
- Next you'll need to add this include line:
- Before ever calling "renderModel()", you will need to have called
"readModel(fname)" and received a non-zero number back from it
(indicating successful reading of the model).
- To display the model, call "renderModel()" making any necessary
- When you are done with the model, you should free it by calling
"freeModel()". If you call "readModel()" after a successful load,
it will automatically free the previous model for you.
- Take a look at the structure of some example model files.
You will want to look at the H3D Documentation.